Department of Physics
I have joined as a lecturer in the department of Physics at Comilla University on 02 December 2014. Then, I become promoted as an assistant professor on 23th January 2016. Currently, I am working as an Associate Professor in the same department, since 26th October of 2021. Moreover, I was a Faculty member in the Department of Natural Science (Physics) at Stamford University Bangladesh (Mar '2013 - Nov '2014) and also in the Department of Arts and Sciences (Physics) at Ashanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST), Bangladesh (Mar' 2010-Oct'2010). I also worked in CMOS fabrication process technology in CEA-LETI, Minatec, France (2012-2013) as a junior Scientist.
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)||Soonchunhyang University||IAdvanced material Science and Engineering||2021|
|Master of Science (M.Sc.)||Augsburg University, Germany and Grenoble Institute and Technology||Advanced Materials Science and Engineering||2012|
|Masters||University of Chittagong||Physics||2009|
|Bachelor of Science||University of Chittagong||Physics||2007|
1. Md. Khalilur Rahman, Thanh Huy Phung, Soobin Oh, Se Hyun Kim, Tse Nga Ng, and Kye-Si Kwon, "High-Efficiency Electrospray Deposition Method for Nonconductive Substrates: Applications of Superhydrophobic Coatings" Applied Materials and interfaces 2021
2. Kye-Si Kwon, Md Khalilur Rahman, Thanh Huy Phung , Stephen D Hoath , Sunho Jeong and Jang Sub Kim. "Review of digital printing technologies for electronic materials". Flexible and Printed Electronics (2020)
3. Md. Khalilur Rahman, Seong‑jun Kim, Thanh Huy Phung , Jin‑Sol Lee , JaeryulYu & Kye‑Si Kwon, Three-dimensional surface printing method for interconnecting electrodes on opposite sides of substrates". Scientific Reports 2020.
4. Seong-jun Kim, Thanh Huy Phung, Seora Kim, Md. Khalilur Rahman, and Kye-Si Kwon, "Low-Cost Fabrication Method for Thin, Flexible, and Transparent Touch Screen Sensors, Advanced Materials and Technology, communication, (2020), (WILEY).
5. Md. Khalilur Rahman, Zhao Lu, and Kye-Si Kwon, "Green laser sintering of copper oxide (CuO) nano particle (NP) film to form Cu conductive lines" AIP Advances 2018.
6. Md. Anisuzzaman Shakil, Sangita Das, Md. Ashiqur Rahman, Umma Salma Akther, Md. Kamrul Hassan Majumdar, Md. Khalilur Rahman* "A Review on Zinc Sulphide Thin Film Fabrication for Various Applications Based on Doping Elements" Materials Science and applications 2018.
7. Md Khalilur Rahman*, Christophe Licitra, Fabrice Nemouchi, "Study of SiO2 on Ni and Ti Silicide After Different Oxidation Techniques Investigated by XRR, SEM and Ellipsometry" Oxidations of Metals 2019.
8. M.K. Rahman⁎ , F. Nemouchia , T. Chevolleaub , P. Gergauda , K. Yckach "Ni and Ti silicide oxidation for CMOS applications investigated by XRD, XPS and FPP" Materials Sceince and Semiconductor Processing 2017.
1. Md. Khalilur Rahman, Roni Mosa, Kye-Si Kwon, "Copper oxide (CuO) fine line fabrication by printing method and green laser sintering to form Cu conductive line".International Conference on Advanced Imaging (ICAI), Chiba, JAPAN. 4th – 8th October 2021. EXCELLENT PAPER AWARDED. (https://www.imaging-society-japan.org/event/conference/ICAI2021/ICAI2021_awards.html)
2. Md. Khalilur Rahman, ZinSol Lee, Sun Keu Park, Kye-Si Kwon, "Electrodes connection in the oposite side of glass substrate by electrospinning method" Journal of Imaging Sciecne and Technology 2019, California, USA.