|B. Pharm (5 years professional course)||University of Dhaka||Pharmacy||2016|
|M. Pharm||University of Dhaka||Pharmaceutical Technology||2017|
ACI Pharmaceuticals, Bangladesh
Square Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Bangladesh
1. Jahan, S., Nesa, M., Hossain, M.E., Rajbangshi, J.C. and Hossain, M.S., 2022. In vivo and in silico evaluation of analgesic and hypoglycemic activities of Amaranthus blitum L. South African Journal of Botany, 150, pp.565-575
2. Jahan, S., Alam, M., Islam, S., Lira, D.N., and Rouf, ASS. Stress degradation studies and development of a validated RP-UHPLC method of ledipasvir. MJPS, 20(1). (Available online at http://web.usm.my/mjps/mjps20012022/mjps20012022_3.pdf).
3. Jahan, S., Mozumder, Z.M. and Shill, D.K., 2022. Use of herbal medicines during pregnancy in a group of Bangladeshi women. Heliyon, 8(1). (Available online at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heliyon.2022.e08854).
4. Jahan, S., Hossain, S., Bhuiyan, A.R., Roy Lisa, S. and Haque Chadni, S., 2021. People's Knowledge and Practice of Salt Iodization, as Well as the Assessment of Iodine Content in Salt in the Cumilla Region of Bangladesh. JAMPS,23(8). (Available online at 10.9734/JAMPS/2021/v23i830251)
5. Shill, D.K., Jahan, S., Reza, M.S., Shohan, S.M. and Rajbangshi, J.C., Prescription Patterns for Empagliflozin among Adults with Diabetes Mellitus in Dhaka, Bangladesh. J. Pharm. Res. Int., 33(46B). (Available online at 10.9734/jpri/2021/v33i46B32945)
6. Marzia, Z., Sarkar, S., Hossain, M., Jahan, S. and Hussain, M., 2021. Assessment of Prescription Pattern Prescribed to Patients Affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis: A Cross Sectional Health Survey Conducted in Different Hospitals of Bangladesh. J. Pharm. Res. Int., 33(46A). (Available online at 10.9734/jpri/2021/v33i46A32884/)
7. Akhter M, Arefin S, Acharyya RN, Akter H, Jahan S, Rajbangshi JC. Evaluation of Analgesic, CNS Depressant and Antidiarrheal Activity of Psidium guineense Leaves Extract. Trop J Nat Prod Res. 2021; 5(3):460-464. (Available online at doi.org/10.26538/tjnpr/v5i3.8)
8. Qais, N., Jahan, S. and Shajib, M.S., 2018. A review on anti-diabetic plants. Dhaka University Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 17(1), pp.139-152. (Available online at https://doi.org/10.3329/dujps.v17i1.37130)