Abdul Ahad is from the Sunamganj, Sylhet. He has been working as an assistant professor in the Department of Physics at Comilla University since April 2022. He was appointed as a lecturer in the Department of Physics, CoU in 2019. Before joining CoU he also worked as a lecturer in the Department of Textile Engineering of Uttara University, Bangladesh from 6 August 2018 to 9 December 2019. In CoU, Mr. Ahad taught Mechanics, Heat and thermodynamics, and Advanced Electronics and Telecommunication courses. Now he is on study leave and pursuing his P.hD study in the Department of Physics at Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan as a fellow of the ‘Tokyo Global Partner Scholarship Program’ provided by the Japan Metropolitan government.
|M.Phil||Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology||Physics||2022|
Department of Physics, Comilla University, Bangladesh
Comilla University, Bangladesh
Uttara University, Bangladesh
7) Ahamed, T., Ahad, A., Das, M.K., Taher, M.A., Miah, M.J. and Khan, M.N.I., 2023. Synthesis and Characterization of Dielectric, Electric, and Magnetic Properties of Vanadium Doped-Bismuth Europium Ferrites for Multiferroic Applications. Results in Physics, p.106571.
6) Ahad, A., Ahamed, T., Biswas, M.B., Khandaker, E., Barik, A. and Taher, M.A., 2023. Investigation of the effect of sintering temperatures on the structural and magnetic properties of (Bi0.90Sm0.10Fe0.93Cr 0.07O3) ferrite. Materials Chemistry and Physics, p.127790.
5) Md. Shafiul Islam1 A. Ahad2 M. Kamal Hossain2, 2022. Dual Color Photoluminescence Emissions from All-Inorganic CsPbBr3 Nanopillars* IOSR Journal of Applied Physics, Oct-2022, PP 07-11.
4) Akter, S., Ahad, A., Das, M.K., Taher, M.A., Barik, A., Alam, F. and Khan, M.N.I., 2022. Study of structural, dielectric, and impedance properties of lead-free Zr and Y Co-doped BaTiO3. Materials Chemistry and Physics, 275, p.125241. [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2021.125241]
3) Liya, H.A., Akter, R., Ahad, A., Khan, M.N.I. and Miah, M.J., 2021. Effect of Cu Incorporation on Structure, Densification and Magnetic Properties of Polycrystalline LixNi0.2Zn0.8-2xFe2+ xO4 Ceramics. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, 9(12), pp.3211-3229. [https://doi.org/10.4236/jamp.2021.912210]
2) Miah, M.J., Mouri, M.R., Ahad, A., Taher, M.A. and Hossain, A.A., 2020. Sintering Temperature Dependent Magnetic and Dielectric Properties of Polycrystalline xBa0.95Sr0. 05TiO3-(1-x) BiFe0. 90Gd0.10O3 Ceramics. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics, 8(9), pp.1799-1813.[https://doi.org/10.4236/jamp.2020.89135]
1) Ahad, A., Taher, M.A., Das, M.K., Rahaman, M.Z. and Khan, M.N.I., 2019. Effect of Y substitution on magnetic and transport properties of Ba0. 95La0. 05Ti1− xYxO3 ceramics. Results in Physics, 12, pp.1925-1932. [https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rinp.2019.01.072]